Tuesday, December 2, 2008

You Just Don't Learn.Do You? (lyrics)

You don't know how it feels.
To be the only one so serious about us.
To be the only one who wants to keep us going.
Yes,I promised everything,
A happy life.Yeah.
But it's all dissapearing.
Just when I thought I could love you better,
you flirted with him.
what the fuck got into you.
yeah,it's not you're fault.
It never was.
You're not wrong when you hang out with other guys.
You're not wrong when you hurt my feelings.everytime.
I told you i need you.
I told you i miss you.
Your reply was always i need you too,i miss you too.
An emoticon and imaginary hug to follow.
You were never there for me were you.
Whenever I needed you most.
I was always the one to be so excited about following you,
not letting you out of my sight and never letting you go.
Last night's phone call was dull.
I cared for you,I asked what's wrong,
only to be replied by
"nothing,i'm fine." and always a fake laugh to make me feel you're okay.
why don't you just tell me the truth,
when I did something wrong,I was always the one who should apologise.
but why should you make me do the same when you're wrong?
I never approved of you going far away,
I told you,i pleaded you,
and you said you don't want to go but you had to and such,
You don't have to try to take care of my feelings.
Cause you'll never know how.
I feel like I'm losing you by the day.
and one day when it happens,
I know I'll be the one to finally have a smile on my face again.





what do you think?is it good? :o

13 comments:

Arif said...

woah. ada problem kah

TheSadHeron said...

whoa... uhh... are you ok? or r you just getting into the lyricist mood? maybe poetry?

Syuen said...

hi, you ok, looks like you have relationship prob, or you're just emo, or you have the inspiration to write poetry or songs. Are you seriously ok ???

zain said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thirayzd said...

good thing always comes after bad things happened. so just chill, the good one will come sooner than u think.

Linamania said...

agreed with the whole whoah

syamil said...

relax ah bro..
esok jog kalau tk hujan..kte story..

zain said...

thanks?

Faez said...

nothing rhymes la you DUMMY!
And where are the chores? haha

Faez said...

*chorus*

Arif said...

lyrics doesn't need to be rhymed

NJ said...

nice post

dayana said...

these are NOT lyrics, are you kidding me. well, yes lah, yeah they are but its so real. nthg wrng wth thaaat btw